sábado, agosto 16, 2014


Review: Wig - Stocking (from eBay seller: strongjimmy)

0



Hi, how are you? *3* I am happy because my Stocking cosplay is finally finished. o/ I didn't pay anything for her clothes and plushie, I gave an old cosplay in exchange for it. ^-^ So I was just waiting for my wig, and it arrived this week. 
Oi, como vocês estão? *3* Eu estou feliz porque finalmente meu cosplay de Stocking está completo. o/ Eu não paguei nada pela roupa e pelúcia dela, eu dei um cosplay antigo em troca dele. ^-^ Então eu estava apenas esperando pela minha peruca, que chegou essa semana.






I bought my wig on eBay! Seller's name: strongjimmy. His store has 99.1% positive feedback. ^-^ He provided me a tracking number after shipping my items (remember, usually you have to pay for tracking number, and this seller doesn't charge you for this service), so I could follow my fat package. I also bought my Pain's wig with him, but don't want to show in this post :D hehe 
Oh, it took two months to arrive (big delay because of World Cup).
Eu comprei minha peruca pelo eBay! Vendedor: strongjimmy. A loja dele tem 99.1% de feedbacks positivos. ^-^ Ele me forneceu número de rastreio após enviar os meus produtos (lembre-se, normalmente você precisa pagar por isso, e esse vendedor não cobra a mais pelo serviço), então eu pude seguir meu pacote gordinho. Eu também comprei minha peruca do Pain com ele, mas não quero mostrá-la nesse post. :D hehe 
Ah, demorou dois meses para chegar (grande demora por causa da copa do mundo).




Hair type: Synthetic
Texture: Straight
Size: 100cm

Tipo de fio: Sintético
Textura: Liso
Tamanho: 100cm

=^● ⋏ ●^=

This wig is as beautiful as I expected. The color much more vibrant than the ad image (check here to check), but I still like it. I can notice that the hair quality is good, but it easily embarasses. ó___ò So if you plan to wear this wig in an event, you must be prepared. <:
A peruca é tão bonita quando eu esperava. A cor é muito mais vibrante do que a imagem do anúncio (clique aqui para checar), mas eu ainda gosto dela. Eu posso perceber que a qualidade dos fios é boa, mas ela embaraça com tanta facilidade. ó___ò Então se você planeja usá-la em um evento, esteja preparado. <:




Overall
I really think it worth, and I would recommend this seller. :3~

Geral
Eu realmente acho que valeu a pena, e eu recomendaria esse vendedor. :3~

Thank you for reading!
Bye bye~
Obrigada por ler!
Tchau tchau~


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário